DTLC recently posted a job ad on tnhhanoi which gives prospective teachers and idea of what kind of benefits DTLC offers. As I have said in a previous post – I’m more than happy with my package and I’ve never had an issue getting what they promised.
10 ESL TEACHERS NEEDED IN HAI PHONG, VIETNAM.
Dang Tuan Education Joint Stock Company cooperates with 50 public schools and teaches English to over 50,000 students in primary, secondary and high schools in Haiphong.
We are currently recruiting native ESL teachers on a fulltime basis for 1 year.
What we offer.
• Very competitive USD salary (no tax deducted from your wage, we pay it for you)
• Over-time paid
• Housing allowance of 150 USD/month (we assist teachers to find accommodation)
• Visa/Work Permit covered by us
• 5 paid sick days/year
• Paid national holidays plus 3 paid days for Lunar New Year
• 5 paid vacation days/year
• Free airport pick-up from Hanoi or Hai Phong
• Foreign management
• 1st month’s accommodation paid by us
• Interest free loans
• Salary advances
• On the job training
• Flight reimbursement (half after 3 months and the other half after 6 months)
• Salary increased yearly
You will work at our language center and public schools in Haiphong. Teaching hours are a maximum of 23 hours/week and only 5 days a week. Teaching English to students of different age groups (kids to adults).
• At least a Diploma
• Clean criminal background check
• In good health
• TEFL/TESOL cert (online certs are fine)
• Prepared to sign a 1 year contract
• No experience necessary (we provide training)
• At least 23 years’ old
• From Australia, England, Scotland, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada or USA.